Tuesday, November 27, 2012

US Non-Immigrant Visa application, Nail arts, and Movies!

Posted by Unknown at 12:09 AM
Alright! I'd been trying to post a page about the nail arts and movies since yesterday, but I can't open my blog for some technical reasons yesterday.. Hahaha

Anw.. I went to the US Embassy this morning. I wake up at 5 am in the morning and arrive there at 6 am. Guess what? The queue already reached 40+ people by the time I go there!! NOOO...
Anw.. I waited at 6 am, and end at 8.35 am. 155 Minutes! OMG!
Basically, over 98.71% (153 Minutes) of the time is used for queuing. The other 1.29% (2 minutes) for visa interview, which is essentially the most important part of all these processes.

  1. We start at the front gate, where they check your name in their list, and matched it with the name on your passport.
  2. Next, we go into a room where you handover ANY kind of electronics (cables, USBs, Hand phones, Chargers, Calculators,-etc), or stuffs like knives,-etc.
  3. Then we wait again until its time to handover the DS-160, SEVIS fee receipt, Application confirmation, recent front-view photo (5cmx5cm)  and passport. Here, they gave you a card which indicates your group number (you'll be called per group number, 6 people/group).
  4. Another loooooonggg wait to enter a room where they took your fingerprints
  5. The last queue! You'll wait for your group number to be called and start your visa interview. Lucky for me, they didn't ask any difficult questions. It's not as hard and scary as I thought! They only ask for my bank reference and proof of scholarship given, they ask where I got the information about the university, what is my major, and what is my father's business! Then he said 'Congratulations, you visa application had been accepted!' HAHAHAHA (YESSS!! It's DONE!!)
Now I began searching for tickets to USA. I am going towith Filbert and (maybe) William.. Hope we can get a good ticket soon!! Hahahaha
Anw, tomorrow I still have to go to JIC to finish my dorm application. Urgghh... I hate to go anywhere because going home using bus way is such a TIRING task..

Btw!! I just did a new Nail art 3 days ago!!!! Its French-themed style! So cuuttee!! I found the video on youtube. Check it out! Paris France-themed nailart
She use black to draw the laces and the eiffel tower, but since I only have dark pink (I only have 7 colors: 5 different shades of pink, 1 red, 1 blue, and a double twist topcoat/basecoat), I used it instead. PLUS, since I am a beginner (I just did around 4 nail arts so far), It's quite hard to draw the first few nails, but once you'd done the first 2-3 nails, you'll get the hang of it! hahaha
I'd love to these nailarts too some other time!
Here's the result of my France-themed nail art! And other nail arts I've done so far..

The Eiffel tower is a MESS!!

It should have a beautiful pink gradient.. But the pic doesn't really show it..

I shouldn't have done the ribbon for my ring finger.. The flowers are enough!

Leopard print!

Soooo.. As you can seeee... ALL my nail arts are PINK! I always think that my skin tone only matches pink.. Other colors make my nails looks cheap and dirty.. Well, I am not a fan of nail polish at the first place.. My mom NEVER bought one! Hahahaha

Anw.. Yesterday I watched Captain America!!! I've never watched it before, but since I have 3 months of long and boring holiday, I say 'why not?'... HAHAHA
PLUS, Crystal used to be die-hard fans of Chris evans! Hahaha
The film is Okay.. I'd give 7.5 out of 10.. Hahahaha..
I liked Chris Evans here better than in The Avengers.. He looked too full of make-up in 'The Avengers'. Hahahaha
I don't really like the ending either. Its not a happy ending! Why should it end there at 'I've got a date..'??? ARRGGHH..

Btw, I think peggy (Captain America's girlfriend) is like X-men frist class' Emma frost (The one who become the girl of Sebastian Shaw, the Antagonist)
January Jones (Starring Emma Frost in X-men First Class)

Hayley Atwell as Peggy Carter in Captain America
Their similar to each other, rightt!!! Hahahaha

2 comments:

Crystal said...

LOL! your camera is different :)
awesome! I didn't do a lot of nail arts either. Just getting the hang of it recently.

Can't believe you still remember me being the freakish fan of Chris Evans. I'm over him now. HUAHAHA.. I have moved on. LOL.

Btw, I have never thought of Peggy resembling someone from Xmen! And you are totally right!

Unknown said...

My camera is diff..
Is it THAT obvious??
HAHAHAHA
Yup! It's different! I use ipod touch instead of my BB.. Hahahaha..
Anw, I alr fond out why my BB have such a lame camera: Cuz the plastic seal covering the lens are still there!! HAHAHAHA
I still hadn't remove it tho.. I just peel a small part of it when i wanna take a good pic..

Post a Comment

 

Vanilla is blue Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea