Thursday, November 22, 2012

Vanilla is Blue

Posted by Unknown at 11:28 PM
Alright! This is going to be my first post! Hahahaha
Anw, this blog was made upon request by my friend- CRYSTAL! HAHAHA
I am never interested in starting up a blog, but since I am going abroad soon, she suggested me to open up a blog to K.I.T..
PLUS, I am interested in opening a blog because I've been a LOYAL viewer of her blog too.. Guess that tempted me.. Hahaha

OH! You should open her blog! It's puddingme.blogspot.com (Crys, Iam promoting you! I am trully a good, loyal, no. 1 fan of yours!! HAHAHA)

Regarding the blog title, I am kinda 'out of option' here, cuz' nearly every single name I've come up is alr taken by other blog users. Prev I am going to use 'apricot bubblegum' or 'mint bubblegum', but I figure I'll just stick with 'Vanilla is Blue'.

So I'll start with introducing different shades of blue.. There's MANY different shades of blue, and the ones listed below is not all!

Next! I've never seen a real-life Vanilla, I only know that it tastes great as an ice cream flavor. So here goes!

 So, I know that Vanilla is evidently NOT blue, but it sounds kinda cool (for me, I've got no choice anw.. Hahaha).

This concludes my First post! I hope Crystal will be the first to read this post! HAHAHAHA
 

2 comments:

Crystal said...

you are absolutely right my friend! I am the first one to read and in fact the first one to comment here!

We should definitely comment each other's post out more often you know!

Unknown said...

DEFINITELYY!!!
Infact, I am gonna comment one of yours NOW!!!
HAHAHAHA

Post a Comment

 

Vanilla is blue Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea