Sunday, December 9, 2012

Imperial Kitchen & new phone

Posted by Unknown at 8:03 PM
This was supposed to be posted yesterday, but I reached home too late yesterday, so I am too tired to post it. Hahaha
Anw, I went to my apartment in Kuningan city yesterday. We walk around the mall before swimming. We went to eat dimsum at Imperial Kitchen first!
It's delicious!!! My mom said that starting this week till the last week I am still here in Indonesia, We'll go there and try eating in every restaurant in Kuningan City mall, then we can go swimming and stuff.. Hahaha..
 Anw, Here's some food we order in the restaurant! Sorry, I can't find the English name to it! Hahaha

Dimsum w/ Mushrooms

Fried Chicken kwetiaw

Jasmine Tea!

Yang Chow Fried rice

Char Siew Chicken noodle

Sea weed Siewmai

Tim Pangsit kcai (Idk what 'kcai' is.. I just saw its name written in abbreviations on the bill.. HAHAAHHA)

Anw, After we eat, we went to a few handphone shopes at Kuningan City. I bought a new phone! Samsung Galaxy Young.. Hahaha..
It's cuz I don't want to bring my blackberry to USA, its old anyway.. So we decided to buy a new phone. I don't buy the 'much to fancy' phone, coz' I alr have my ipod touch, which can pretty much do all the skype, Yahoo messenger, Facetime,-etc I need to contact my fam while I am abroad. So the extra phone is just for me to call and SMS my friends in USA.. But well, we don;t by the reaaallyy lame one either.. HAhahaha

I picked the white one. We spend around 10 minutes deciding which color to choose-black or white. I wonder how much time we need of there's 10 colors. HAhahaha.. My father insisted on me picking the white one cuz it's more 'elegant' he said.. But me and my mom tried to think in a more practical way.. You know, since my ipod is also white, and when I put both phones in a handphone case, all I could see is the sides of both phones. So, when I am in a hurry, I might mistaken one phone for the other. That's why we decided to take the black one..

However, after 'acting the scene' out, we forgot that my ipod touch maybe white, but it uses a black softcase. So when it's seen sideways, both will be black! So then we picked the white one... -.-
HAHAHAHA.. It's complicated, isn't it??
Anw, since the new phone I bought and the ipod touch I have had has similar models, I feel like carrying a shorter, but thicker ipod touch, but with a different brand-Samsung! Hahaha

I still hasn't use it yet, cuz I still wanna use my Blackberry for bbm-ing till 29th of December..

I can't believe it's this close to my departure time now! I feel kinda sad, leaving my family behind, but everyone have to do it sooner or later, right??
My father also often expresses how much he'll gonna miss me! (MORE often than my mom! Hahaha) Which makes me feel kinda Homesick, even when I am still not going yet!
I am just praying that EVERYONE here will be safe, healthy, happy, and successful while I am not here. Plus, I hope that I've turned to be a much more successful, mature, and 'charming' lady when I came back..
I'' really miss ALL the things here in Indonesia!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Vanilla is blue Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea