Thursday, December 27, 2012

Rise of Guardians

Posted by Unknown at 4:31 PM


It's been a long time since my last post. I've been going to Bandung from the 22nd to 25th of December for my farewell party with my whole family..

I am going to America TOMORROW! The nervousness just came to me NOW.. Urgh.. I am so afraid I am gonna get lost in the airport or sth.. Hahaha

Anw, Yesterday I went to watch Rise of Guardians with Crystal & her 2 little sisters (Helen-Olivia & Vivi-Victoria), Dennise & her bro (Darren), and my brother at Grand Indonesia.. Evelyn can;t make it in time for the movie but she came to eat with us at 'Sumpit' (meaning: chopstick in English... Hahaha) Restaurant. The food is on Crystal since it was her SWEET 17TH birthday yesterday.. (HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRYS! GBU ALWAYS! Thanks for the food, it's DELICOUS! Gonna miss u btw! Hahahaha)...

The film is GOOD.. Great animation AND graphics, and I really find the real importance of family and friends, and how much loneliness without them can change a person (the boogeyman, in this case). I really appreciated my family and friends when I watch this and feel slightly touched at several scenes. Hahahaha
A VERY satisfying movie to watch overall! A funny one too! hahaha
http://movies.infoonlinepages.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/rise-of-guardians27.jpg
The Boogeyman/Pitch looks A LOT like Edward Cullen riighhtt??? Hahahaha
Examining his teeth.. How CUTE! Hahaha
 
 

Really like her clothes! Baby tooth is very cute too!!! Hahaha
Bunny's Lair..
 
http://honeycuttshollywood.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/rise-guardians-sandy.jpg

So, it's the end here! Wish me luck tomorrow! May I be abel to arrive at USA safe and sound, without and difficulties.. Amen..
Gonna miss EVERYTHING Here! Hahaha.. GBU ALL!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Vanilla is blue Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea