Sunday, December 2, 2012

Mantoux test & Pizzas! (More nailarts!)

Posted by Unknown at 8:15 PM
This was supposed to be posted yesterday, but my internet connection yesterday is so slow, which prevents me from opening this blog.. Hahaha

Anw, I am doing another nail art a few days ago! Hahaha.. Actually, it's basically the same as the flower nail art, but I use the darker colour as the base and lighter colour to draw the flower instead of the other way round. Plus, I draw an eiffel tower in my thumb! It's a TOTAL failure! My brother even said that it looks more like the symbol of satanism! TT.TT
At least my dad thinks that it still looks like the eiffel tower.. Hahaha (Love u, Dad! Hahaha)
I was just 'curious', since I can't draw a perfect eiffel tower before, but guess my skill haven't improven that much yet.. Hahaha.. After all, this is my 2nd try..



Yesterday I went to eat in Pizza Marzano with my famaly in Kelapa Gading Mall.. I like the pizza better in pizza hut. The spaghetti smells good, but the taste is too savourless..

Spaghetti Pollo e funghi (This one's GOOD!)

Spaghetti Aglio olio (This one's too savourless.. But it does smells good!)

Blackcurrant tea

Coke!

Garlic Bread

Pizza Quatro Formaggi
We actually ordered 2 pizzas: Pizza Quatro Formaggi and Pizza Margherita, but I FORGOT to take a pic of the pizza margherita!! NOOO... Anw, I think that the pizza here is waayy too pricey for the quality and taste.. The pizza's topping is almost the same for both of the pizza even though it was said to be different, and the other pizza is more expensive than the other. But it's ok! Hahahaha

Anw, I've done my Mantoux test yesterday!
Its also called the TB (Tuberculosis) skin test. The doctor injects sth (It's a bit painful! hahaha), and then my skin kinda 'bubbled' (then it return to normal.. hahaha). The doc said that the results would be visible in 3 days. She said if it's positive, then my skin will have bubbles, if not, then it'll look normal! Hahaha.. Anw, here's the pic!

Look! It's bubbled~ Hahaha The doc said I have to mark it w/ a pen so that she'll know the spot! Hahaha


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Vanilla is blue Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea